Mai Pham – Registered Acupuncturist
Mai Pham – Registered Acupuncturist, Registered Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner
Mai Pham is a well-known professional in Traditional Chinese Medicine, Acupuncture, and Herbal Medicine with over 10 years of experience in the field of medicine. She is the founder of Mai Medical Health Center, where she provides patient-tailored programs for cosmetic acupuncture, weight-loss and women’s health. She has intensive experience in chronic pain management, migraine and headaches, stress and sleeping disorders, depression and anxiety, gynecological disorders, weight control and much more.
Mai received her Doctor of Medicine degree from The Hue College of Medicine and Pharmacy in Vietnam and completed her acupuncture diploma at the Toronto School of Traditional Chinese Medicine. She is a licensed acupuncturist and licensed Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner with The College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario (CTCMPAO), as well as member of the Canadian Society of Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture (CSCMA).
Ms. Pham’s journey began in Vietnam where her ancestors have practiced Traditional Chinese Medicine for generations. Her grandfather is an experienced Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine, and passed on to her a passion for healing, wellness, the essential skills of the profession and a love of learing.
Mai always strives for the highest levels of education to improve the care and expertise she can pass on to her patients. Ms. Pham continued to learn different styles of acupuncture, such as the Balancing Methods from Mr. Richard Tan and the methods practiced by Master Tung. From her years spent at Hue Medical School, working as a medical doctor in Vietnam, and the time she spent assisting her grandfather in his TCM clinic, she has gained a great appreciation and affinity for TCM. With her healing hands, she provides effective treatments to her patients, and helps to improve both their health and quality of life.
Below are some of Ms. Pham’s qualifications and experiences:
- Doctor of Medicine degree from The Hue College of Medicine and Pharmacy.
- Acupuncture Practitioner Diploma from Toronto School of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Registered Acupuncturist with The College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario (CTCMPAO).
- Member of the Canadian Society of Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture (CSCMA).
- Cosmetic Acupuncture Certificate from the Ontario Association of Chinese Medicine and St. John College, Toronto School of TCM.
- Registered Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner with The College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario (CTCMPAO)
“For appointments, please call our clinics at: Vaughan/Woodbridge – (905)264 – 3939; Barrie – (705)721 – 7979; or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org”